About Bruce Flooring
Over a century of authentic craftsmanship combined with advanced manufacturing innovations bring you the premier quality of Bruce laminate flooring.
Bruce Laminate Flooring
Before you buy Bruce laminate flooring, learn everything you can about this versatile floor. While it’s not hardwood, you won’t be disappointed with the realistic looks and high performance of a Bruce laminate floor.
If your home feels like a circus sometimes, Bruce laminate flooring will fit right in. It’s made to stand up to the high demands of families with children and pets and homeowners with active lifestyles.
How Do You Choose a Laminate Floor?
Choose the laminate floor that makes you happy. Use our special floor finder tool to learn about the flooring options that fit your lifestyle, your décor and your expectations.
Laminate Floor Cleaning and Maintenance
Proper laminate cleaning and maintenance will help ensure your floor always looks its best. Simply follow the easy care steps and quick fix tips outlined below.
Laminate Care Instructions
How to Clean Laminate Floors
- Use recommended Armstrong laminate floor cleaners.
- Vacuum, use a dust mop or wipe with a damp cloth.
- For spills, just wipe up with a cloth or sponge.
- Allow time for floor to dry after washing.
- Immediately wipe up wet areas from spills, foreign substances, or wet feet.
How to Protect Laminate Floors
- Place a natural or colorfast mat at outside entrances to collect tracked-in dirt and absorb excess moisture.
- For added indentation resistance, use Armstrong or Bruce felt floor protectors on chairs and other furniture. As a general rule of thumb, the heavier the item, the wider the floor protector should be.
Flooring Installation Guides
Learn about the different flooring installation methods we recommend for both Bruce hardwood and laminate floors. The specified method depends on the floor type and the room where the floor will be installed.
Bruce Laminate Installation
If you’re handy with flooring tools and have some experience with DIY projects, you may want to consider installing your Bruce laminate floor yourself. As with any DIY project, we suggest that you read the instructions first before getting started.
Installing Laminate Flooring
It is easier to install laminate flooring than hardwood floors, but if you’re not a DIYer, play it safe and hire a professional.
Installing your new Armstrong Lock&Fold® laminate floor is something you can tackle if you have a few DIY projects under your belt and are OK with one- or two-day projects. Read all the instructions carefully and have fun!
- BEFORE YOU START:Read our complete installation instructions.
- Make sure the surface you’re laying the new floor over is clean, dry and flat.
- Gently remove wall base, millwork, or trim you’ll re-use.
- Roll out Armstrong Quiet Comfort™ Premium Underlayment.
- Lay flooring pieces parallel with your longest wall.
- Begin on the left side of the room and work right.
- Install from several cartons at random for visual variety.
- In the last row, you may have to cut boards lengthwise.
- Trim around contours according to installation guide.
- When installation is complete, remove spacers, ensure expansion space is maintained.
- Fasten trim and moldings to the wall, not the flooring.
We are no Bruce or affiliated to them. We are just providing some information so our customers can make a wise decision in what laminate flooring brand to purchase.
Bruce Laminate Flooring Web Site: http://www.bruce.com/flooring/laminate
Laminate Flooring From Bruce is very resistant
really good brand ! Bruce is great in laminate and hardwood flooring.
Bruce is a good option for laminate flooring
i had bruce laminate flooring installed in my apartment in jersey city, i would recommend it worry free !